Thursday, August 30, 2007

Aim High












I'm happy to have my passion for photography to sustain me. Tomorrow will be day five without a functioning computer at work. I'm betting 80/20 that I don't get it back until next week, and even then I'll have to get all my software tested and running properly. *sigh*

On the stock photography front, it's still slow but steady. Not much happening with snapvillage, I've uploaded photos and am waiting to see some sales. They haven't even updated their blog since August 2nd, so my guess is that they have many issues to work out. I'll keep you posted on that.

As for Alamy, well the upload is working and I'm waiting to get some uploads through QC. It's a long and slow process.

Shutterstock and IstockPhoto are doing well. That's a good thing!

No comments: