Sunday, September 6, 2009

Rural California - Spring

I think I did a little better job with the music than last week. I started out with a bass line that I liked in 5/4 Time in the Key of D @ 95 bpm and tired to keep it simple by adding a bit of piano and some sound effects. I also kept the amount of images to a minimum. My goal was to get this to be around two minutes. There are folks in my Camera Club who believe that 3 seconds is too short of an interval for an image to be displayed, but I tend to disagree. In this day and age people have short attention spans.

I also started with the music first and then added images. I've had this bit of music, well sound really, (as well as several others) going on in my head for a couple of weeks. Normally I start with the images and then try to come up with the music. I did that last week, but was not at all happy with the results.

I've got some more music I'd like to work out for a couple more slide shows, just need to find the time. One day I'll have a liquid cooled computer with a piano type keyboard plugged into it...

As all this rendering makes my computer run hot ...

No comments: