Friday, March 12, 2010

Lost my shape


Being in a "state of transition" has been very disruptive. My focus has been on securing a place to live, and getting moved. Projects have had to be pushed back, and/or set aside.

The good news is that things are coming together, and I expect that in the next week or two, I'll be able to pick up where I left off. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to pick up some steam and really be able to focus in on things.

I really want to take my photography in a new direction and was hoping to gain some room to be able to do this. The opposite happened. I have less space than before. This is going to force me to get more creative, and could actually work to my advantage. No telling at this point, will just have to wait and see how things work out.

One thing I do want to try and do soon, is to try and get a small informal Strobist group started in my area.

I know that I've got another pay cut coming up in April, so a good project will keep my mind off the sinking California economy.

No comments: