Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Google Chat

I've been having the oddest issue with Google Chat lately.... I can't see my chat list on my iGoogle main page. I can see it in Gmail, just not on the main page. I don't have this issue on my computer at work, just my computer at home.

As best as I can tell, this issue began when I updated Firefox (which I haven't done at work). I've posted the issue on both the Google and Firefox forums. I've yet to get an answer, but when I do, I'll share that info.

It seems like such a small issue, but I've grown to love Google Chat.... So, when it's not on my main page, it's like losing an old friend.

If anyone is having the same issue and found a solution, let me know. In the meantime, I guess I'll just keep searching for an answer and hope to resolve this soon.

Update: 8/1/2010 - for reasons unknown, my Google Chat list reappeared, and fixed itself.

No comments: