Friday, May 4, 2012

I've got sand in my shoes

I've got sand in my shoes by Damian Gadal
I've got sand in my shoes, a photo by Damian Gadal on Flickr.
The transformation is on.  Making these exciting times for those willing to adapt.  The barriers that used to be in the way, that stymied creativity, that held people back are all but gone.

If you want to write a book, create music, make images, broadcast, you name it, you can.

Distribution channels are being developed and used everyday, and they're all tied to the internet in one fashion or another.

It's a frontier, OUR frontier.

We need to embrace, nourish, and protect it.

The powers that be certainly don't understand it.  The old status quo is threatened by it.  And both will work together to control it, if they can.

We can't let that happen.

That's not in the best interest nor supports the greater good of the general population.

The internet is ours now.  Ours to make the world better.  Ours to take creativity to new places.  Ours as an expression of freedom.

Let's not let that go to waste.

No comments: