Saturday, May 3, 2014

Get Real

So I'm going about my business, working on my new computer set-up, combining systems, getting rid of obsolete hardware, removing hard drives, organizing data, and just hanging out with my cats.

Relaxing right? Hell yeah! I'm in the sanctuary of my space, and the big bad world is on hold. I'm off the grid anyway, no more traditional television and/or radio. I got tired of being bombarded by the crap spewing from legacy media, especially around election season.

Who wants to hear a bunch of lies and bullshit from the left or the right (if you ask be they deserve each other), both parties trying to control voters.  Politicians are corrupt to the core, out only for themselves.

Well, I guess it's starting to dawn on them that we don't want anything to do with them, and the result is that they're starting to show up on our doorsteps.  Like they did with me today... and they seem so sincere, and they seem to believe the crap that comes out of their mouths, but seriously, they don't have brains enough to put air in a car tire, and really can't be trusted.

You want me to vote for you?  Get Real!

In the meantime, go away!

No comments: