Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Digital Photography















I think digital photography has brought with it a new age of creativity. It gives you the chance to explore possibilities, change time and place, and allows for freedoms that didn't exist before.

This old California Mission is a good example. With a little work, and a lot of faith, I was able to put the moon where I wanted it and when I wanted it there. I've got pictures of the moon setting behind this old church, but under less dramatic circumstances.

The lighting on this particular evening give this a lot of shot punch, but I wanted a little extra, something to put this image over the top. Add a moon and Viola!

Putting this together was a lot of fun, but I wouldn't try to pass this off as anything other than a creative endeavor.

No comments: