Friday, August 13, 2010

Modern Marvel

I'm doing two things with this post, the first being trying out the Amazon Associates blogging tools, and the second is sharing info on a technology product that is truly amazing.

The product is  the Roku HD-XR Player, here's the review I wrote about it:

This product is nothing short of a modern marvel. They aren't kidding when they say that this device only takes minutes to set-up.

I got tired of the cable channels and wanted something more in line with the 21st century, meaning something that could get content via the internet. Watching movies on a computer is ok, but I'd rather watch them on my television set, as that's why I bought the widescreen.

After doing a little research I decided on the Roku HD-XR as it fit perfectly with my existing network/TV. Five minutes after taking this device out of the box it was up and running.

It was very simple to add Netflix, Amazon Video, Pandora, and Flickr to the device. I'm truly impressed. I can only see this product getting better.

It's not often that you get a well thought out device that delivers on its promises. I've already recommended this the Roku Player to several co-workers.

If you're tired of the offerings on the movie channels, this is a device worth considering.

Technology is best when it works well, and this product does.

No comments: