Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Say what?








So, today while using a coworkers computer to get caught up on some work, I get an email from the I.S. Department giving me the status on the repair work on my computer. Turns out that though they thought they'd ordered a replacement hard drive... oppps. They are placing the order today and should have the computer back by the end of next week.

Can you imagine these folks getting into the car repair business? Let's hope they stick to what they aren't good at.

I was kidding about the car repair thing. I just couldn't see a mechanic getting away with this. I would have done it myself, but these are the highly trained professionals and I'm not allowed to do my own repairs, let alone have admin rights to a machine I use everyday. grrrr

No comments: