Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Soft or Lacking Definition

















This one image caused over two hundred images to be rejected on Alamy. The reason, soft or lacking definition. They have a Zero Tolerance policy. They randomly look at any one of the pending images in the queue and and if they find fault with one they reject everything that's pending. I guess it's my fault as a ran a slight noise reduction filter on this image, but you'd think I was a Senator waiting to use the men's room in a Minnesota airport. Some of the batches rejected had been sitting there since July 31st, which means I mailed them in the middle of July 2007. Six weeks later - Zap! Sorry about the rant but I've been sitting in my cubicle with the non-functional computer all day. I'm venting! I'll dust myself off and try again, but if they'd have processed some of the batches sooner, I wouldn't have to resubmit everything.

No comments: