Saturday, June 21, 2008

This YouTube Thing



Well my 2nd upload and I can say this YouTube thing isn't too difficult. Make a slide show or movie in the proper format and upload.

I've made sure that I'm using Public Domain Music with these slide shows.

I'm also looking into how one goes about licensing some Creative Commons Music. I think that would be a great way to go, and get people some exposure for the great music they are putting together.

YouTube for me is just a venue to get some exposure for my photos, not a quit your day job cash cow. And fun too.... but beware it can be a time sink.

Update: September 27, 2008 - I had to change out the music on this. Always try and use all your own content. I've found that even though something says Pubic Domain you can still get a take down notice. I'd rather use all my own content anyway.

No comments: