Sunday, April 27, 2014

Customer Service


It's said all the time, but really is true.  If you're in business and you really want to distinguish your company from all the rest provide excellent service.  Yes, take the extra step, even if you might not have any immediate financial gain.

It's the right thing to do, and it will pay off.  You'll gain more customers and keep the ones you have. Case in point, after replacing a hard drive I needed to reauthorize a Photoshop plugin called Noise Ninja ( which has long since been renamed and improved) but couldn't  find the keycode I needed. Taking a chance I contacted the company and let the know my situation. Fully expecting to be ignored and/or told I was out of luck and needed to shell out a small fortune and upgrade all my software. 

That didn't happen. Instead, they looked me up in their records and sent me the keycode I needed. I was thrilled, and definitely will be using their products when I do upgrade, and am in fact in the process of making several upgrades and their 
Reduces are on my list.

So, just a reminder to you business folks, the extra efforts you make are noticed and appreciated.

No comments: