Saturday, April 12, 2014

Extra Protection

Okay, my new system is up and running (more on that later), so I'm back online and gearing up for major changes in my projects and how they're managed.

During my initial program setup (downloading and installing) of things I like to use, such as iTunes, Firefox, Chrome, etc. I noticed how much more aggressive malware and spyware have become with their malicious targeting scams and decided rather than waste time with these threats that get around virus checker I'd add some extra protection.

I went with SpyHunter 4 (I know the screenshot shows version 3) and have been very pleased with them so far and amazed at what the software caught, removed, and blocks. I'm using the paid version, not some freeware that has little vested interest in my protect.  This review details the software in some detail.

Compute safely folks, and remember, have fun.... Life's short.

No comments: