Wednesday, June 30, 2010

iTunes U



I'll admit it.... I'm late to the party when it comes to iTunes U. I've seen it listed in iTunes, but never took the time to check it out. That is, until last night.

What a great service being provided by Apple. There are more than 250,000 offerings in a broad range of topics.


What's even better is that you have access to iTunes U via an iPhone or iPad. So, if you're like me and enjoy history, science, technology, or mathematics, there's plenty here for you.

And the coolest thing of all, it's free.

There are many major universities making their course material and lectures available here.

Apple is facilitating this, which I think is just great. Sure, it helps them sell iPods, iPads, and iPhones, but so what. This is giving back in a way that really can't be measured.

I've never let school interfere with my education - Mark Twain

No comments: