Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dexter's Camera


I worked up the motivation to go on one of the many "Scott Kelby's World Wide Photowalks". It was a blast!

Not only do you get to spend time doing what you love to do, take photographs, you get to meet a great group of like minded people.

The Photowalk that I attended was in Ventura California. I don't think I could have picked a better one to go on.

For those of you not familiar with the area, Ventura has a lot of historical and interesting sites just waiting to be photographed packed into a relatively small area, perfect for a Photowalk.

Our group was organized by Chris Pettit, and let me tell you that he did an outstanding job.

The Photowalk was well organized and orderly. He did an phenomenal job of planning and even had maps with locations and an itinerary should we wander off a get lost.

Everything went flawlessly, and my impression is that everyone had a great time.

Thank you Chris!

P.S. Here's the link to the Ventura Photowalk Images.

No comments: